The battery guard for all 12 volt batteries
With the Battery-Guard and the corresponding app, you can check the charge status of your battery quickly and easily on your smartphone. Because only a fully charged vehicle battery will not let you down.
For multiple batteriesVisible display of four different vehicles on one screen. Even more vehicles can be created and used in the background.
Your advantage: use one app for real-time monitoring of all your vehicles.
Very useful additional test functionsIn addition to the starter motor test during the start phase, the charging function is also tested during idling and at high speed.
Your advantage: In addition to a faulty battery, factors such as a faulty starter,alternator or even a loose drive belt can come into question during the two test functions.
Push notification in case of critical voltage dropYou can make individual settings when selecting the notifications.
Your advantage: You will always be informed about voltage drops and abnormal starting processes as soon as you are within range of the Battery-Guard.
- Suitable for all 12V lead-acid (wet, AGM, EFB or GEL) and 12V lithium (LiFePO4) batteries.
- Monitor four vehicles simultaneously on the screen.
- Bluetooth version 5.3.
- App for iOS and Android.
- No damage possible due to reverse polarity.
- Power consumption only about 1.5 mA.
- Very useful additional functions.
1. Battery-Guard User Manual - German
2. Battery-Guard User Manual - EN / FR / IT /ES
1. Battery-Guard Datenblatt - Deutsch
2. Battery-Guard datasheet - English
3. Fiche technique Battery-Guard -Français
4. Tecnica della scheda Battery-Guard - Italiano