In the event of a multilingual version of this Agreement, the German text alone shall prevail in case of doubt.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, first name, address, email addresses, telephone number, user behavior, subject and message.
(2) Responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is.
Stefan Keckeisen Akkumulatoren e.K.,
Authorized representative: Stefan Keckeisen (see our imprint)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your surname, first name, address and telephone number, if applicable, as well as subject and message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO). Also listed are the following data, which are not technically necessary, which are only collected if you have given us your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, with the exception of technically necessary cookies, cookies are only stored on your computer with your consent when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d. You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f. The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
g. This website uses Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie to store your cookie consents. Borlabs cookie does not process any personal data. The borlabs-cookie cookie stores your consents that you gave when entering the website. If you wish to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
§ 4 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can, of course, object at any time to the processing of your personal data by cookies that are not required and for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data:
Stefan Keckeisen Akkumulatoren e.K Europastraße 9 87700 Memmingen email@example.com
Authorized representative: Stefan Keckeisen (see our imprint).
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to the standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1, p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
§ 6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website and your consent granted, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. The transfer of your personal data takes place after you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
§ 7 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.Youtube.de or http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. The service provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter "YouTube").
(2) By visiting our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out of YouTube before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this.
(3) The data processing, in particular the data transfer to YouTube, is carried out for the purpose of simplifying the use of our media content and increasing the attractiveness of our website. By integrating YouTube videos, we give you the opportunity to interact with the social network YouTube so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(4) The legal basis is your explicit and voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO to the processing of your personal data for presentation purposes using Google Maps. This consent can be revoked at any time. A revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be obtained from: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA / Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4 at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the consent form.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Newsletter" or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed to you and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
§ 9 Use of CleverReach
(1) This website uses CleverReach to send newsletters. The provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede. CleverReach is a service with which the newsletter dispatch can be organized and analyzed. The data entered by you for the purpose of receiving newsletters (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on the servers of CleverReach in Germany or Ireland.
(2) Our newsletters sent with CleverReach enable us to analyze the behavior of the newsletter recipients. Here, among other things, it can be analyzed how many recipients have opened the newsletter message and how often which link in the newsletter was clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. For more information on data analysis by CleverReach newsletter, please visit: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/funktionen/reporting-und-tracking/.
(3) The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
(4) If you do not want any analysis by CleverReach, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in each newsletter message. Furthermore, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website. The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of CleverReach after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes (e.g. e-mail addresses for the member area) remains unaffected by this. For more details, please refer to the data protection provisions of CleverReach at: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/.
§ 10 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-in: Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box, give your consent and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Status: November 2022